SAVE THESE DATES! for 2017 & 2018
Plan on joining your professional organization's activities both locally and nationally!
Here are some dates to remember:
1. September 8 & 9: "LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT in Geriatrics" held in Burbank, CA-sponsored by CalTCM.org
2. October 4-7: GAPNA National Conference, Nashville, TN GAPNA.org
Chapter meeting will be held during that conference, date/time TBD (either Thursday 10/5 or Friday 10/6) at the hotel
3. Oct 21: Walk to End Alzheimer's, in Petaluma-NCCGAPNA's Giving Back activity. Registration at 8am, walk either 1 mile or 3 miles, flat terrain. go to alz.org/norcal and join your 'NCCGAPNA' Team. Then, raise money for this organization as you are able.
4. Oct 28: CalTCM Fall Conference- Sacramento -"Best of Quality through Best Practices". CalTCM.org
5. Nov 4: NCCGAPNA Chapter meeting, 11am-3pm, Redwood City Kaiser Permanente, exact location TBD. presentation by student scholarship winner who attends National Conference. CE topic: "Pharmacology: Common Side effects and Drug Drug interactions in Geriatric Primary Care".
1. January 20: NCCGAPNA Chapter meeting, 11am-3pm, Petaluma Valley Hospital.
2. February 3: NCCGAPNA Geriatric Updates Conference, 8:30am-4:30pm, location TBD.
3. March 16-17: GAPNAs National Geriatric PHarmacology Conference, Boston, MA-see gapna.org
We look forward to seeing you at some or all of these events!