NCCGAPNA Chapter Meeting
Northern California Chapter of GAPNA: Quarterly Chapter Meeting
WHERE: Kaiser Permanente Redwood City campus, **1150 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City, Ca 94063. OLD HOSPITAL BLDG, MEETING ROOM BASEMENT FLOOR!!** Call 650-793-2210 on day of meeting if needed! FREE PARKING in garage at corner of Veterans Blvd and Maple st.
WHEN: 11/5/16, from 11am-3pm; RSVP if you want lunch
WHAT: Agenda includes:
- Info about NCCGAPNA's 20th Anniversary Celebration during the GAPNA Pharmacology conference, March 24-25, 2017 SAVE THAT DATE, TOO!)
- Student scholarship available for the Pharmacology conference
- Report by Student Scholarship winner Sharon Collins' attendance at National GAPNA conference 9/2016
Summary of chapter activities, plans for next meetings:
- Walk to End Alzheimer's NCCGAPNA Team:
Raised $500 for our "Giving Back" to our chosen recipient, Alzheimer's Association.
- January 21, 2017:
NCCGAPNA CHAPTER MEETING: at Petaluma Valley Hospital, to be available via VIDEOCONFERENCING and will include CEs.
- April 2017:
Date, exact location to be announced (likely location: Hayward/east bay area)-again, CEs will be available and VIDEOCONFERENCING for this meeting as well.
- October 4-7, 2017:
Chapter meeting during GAPNA National Conference, in Nashville, TN
- Student Night Out events for 2017:
To notify advance practice students of NCCGAPNA and GAPNA membership benefits, PLUS surviving as a new APN Graduate: events to be held in San Francisco, Sonoma, Sacramento/Davis areas